Wellesley Family Law Attorney
Effective Divorce and Family Law Solutions That Work for You
The relationship you develop with your lawyer over the next several weeks and months will be unlike any relationship you have ever formed. At times, it will be intensely personal, as you work through emotional issues together. At other times, it will be purely professional, as you make decisions about your long-term future and family interests. And yes, there will be a business relationship, too, as your decisions affect court costs and attorneys fees.
Free Initial Phone Consultation · Office Consultation Fee Waived Upon Retainer
The Law Office of Shelah T. Feiss has earned a reputation among satisfied clients, opposing attorneys and judges for finding creative, intelligent strategies based on how the judge will view your case from the bench. When we sit down to talk about your divorce or family law problem, I will first help you separate legal fact from wishful thinking; emotional wants from financial realities. We will discuss what brought you to my office in the first place but, more importantly, we will focus on what you need most when you walk out of my office for the last time — after your family law matter has been completely resolved.
My approach is to find rational, cost-effective solutions that Massachusetts family law judges expect from both parties. Taking a property dispute, custody matter or alimony demand to trial based on stretching lawful expectations usually results in a costly and undesirable long-term outcome.
I have more than 20 years of experience as a Massachusetts divorce attorney. I am ready to help resolve any type of issue related to family law, including:
- Marital property settlements
- Complex financial solutions to pensions, retirement and investment funds
- Joint physical and legal custody
- Sole custody
- Parenting time
- Step-parent adoption
- Custodial parent relocation petitions, petitioner and opposition
- Grandparents’ rights and rights of extended family members
- Paternity tests and parenting rights for non-married parents
- Termination of parental rights
- Massachusetts child support guidelines
- Temporary and permanent alimony
- Child support enforcement
- Child support modifications
- Enforcing parenting time and visitation schedule
- Alimony enforcement
- Spousal support modifications
In addition, I also provide experienced criminal defense representation for individuals charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses in Massachusetts state courts, including defense for:
- OUI, OWI, drunk driving
- Drug charges
- Theft and property crimes defense
- Restraining order violations
Framingham Child Support Lawyer · Metro West Divorce Attorney
I am an experienced Wellesley family law lawyer clients have been trusting for 20 years. I represent clients in family law matters in communities throughout the Metro West region and Boston metro area. Contact my offices for a free initial telephone consultation. I waive my personal office consultation fee if you retain me to represent you.